Greetings from United Methodist Men!
Our group meets the 3rd Sunday of each month at 7:30AM for breakfast, fellowship, and an occasional program.
We support the following church functions:
1. The County Jail ministry
2. The Valentine’s Day Sweetheart Banquet
3. The Mother’s Day Brunch
4. We help the Church Trustees and other teams with seasonal and special projects.
We support and provide manpower for the following community outreach events:
1. The Gil’s Hills annual workday
2. The Salvation Army with seasonal needs.
3. The County Fair ministry.
4. The Balloon Rally ministry.
5. The community Saturday meal for those in need.
6. We provide water for those attending the Wellsville High School graduation.
7. We provide hot chocolate at the community Christmas opening downtown event.
We support and attend both retreats and mission trips as interest is revealed.
We always welcome men and boys to join us.
The Genral Commission of United Methodist Men is charged with the primary oversight for the coordination and resourcing of men's minsistry with the United Methodist Church. By clicking here, you will be redirected to their web site for information and an opportunity to sign up for their bimonthly newsletter.