Because of the corona virus all church activities and worship are suspended until further notice.
1. VISITORS — Welcome! Please fill out the green card in the pew
pocket and place in the offering plate. Thank you! Green cards are
also used for prayer requests, comments or updating information.
2. MONTHLY PRAYER LIST — Published in the February issue of
The Messenger or on our web site at www.wellsvilleumc.org.
3. PRAYER CHAIN REQUESTS — Please e-mail requests to our Prayer
Coordinator, Joy Caldwell at email@example.com or you may
reach her at (585)268-7270.
4. PASTORAL CARE — If there is need for pastoral care, please call
Pastor Ron (716)790-0084 or the church office (585)593-1860.
5. ASH WEDNESDAY WORSHIP — Feb. 26 at 6:30 PM
6. FOOD PANTRY — Please bring your non-perishable food items next
Sun., March 1, for donation to the Salvation Army’s food pantry.
7. LENTEN LUNCHES — Our first Lenten lunch will be on Wed., Mar. 4
from 12-1 in the Welcome Room. Please sign-up if you plan to
attend. There is also a sign-up sheet for those who would like to
provide soup for one of the Wednesdays. We suggest bringing the
soup in a crock pot since we will be meeting in the Welcome Room.
8. LIFE LINE SCREENING — Wed., Mar. 11 (see brochures in the
church foyer for more information).